Deposits

A non-refundable reservation fee (for the equipment, room and staff) is required prior to your appointment. This is 20% of the treatment total. Your balance due on the day is the remaining 80% quoted during your assessment. (Please note the reservation fee is NOT an additional fee on your quoted treatment costs).

Cancellation Policy

As we reserve the equipment and facilities especially for you,  we ask that if you want to reschedule please contact us 72 hours prior to your allocated time so that we can reschedule.  Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We do not provide refunds of any deposit paid for a change of mind.  Our procedures may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill are exercised in treating you, ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the treatment is right for you.

Appointment Time

To ensure that you receive the full service and to not interrupt the next client we insist that you arrive on time. If you are late we may need to reduce your treatment time – or reschedule your appointment as we may not have time to attend to our next client at their scheduled time. If we cannot complete your treatment within the time frame - you will need to make another booking, with an additional cost of $100. Late arrivals (greater than 30 minutes) will be considered a no show and the reservation fee will be withheld. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your scheduled time to complete the paperwork, consent form and read through our treatment information prior to your treatment.

Outcomes and follow-up assessments. 

As every patient is different your exact results are not guaranteed. Remember that fat freezing is not a weight loss program and we cannot be held responsible and we will not be able to accurately assess your treatment outcomes if you have gained weight. Please contact the clinic at 3 months from your treatment to organise a follow-up assessment. After your follow-up assessment has been attended, and if you are still unhappy with your outcomes you can lodge a complaint with the HCC hcc.vig.gov.au. Remember that fat freezing relies on the body to expel the damaged fat cells, so the full extent of your results are not seen for UP to 4 months, so we request that you are patiently waiting for your results.  This is the physiology and science behind the treatment so this time frame is required to see the full results.

Reminder Service

We offer an SMS and/or Email reminder service which is sent to you 1-  2 days before your treatment appointment. Please follow the instructions to confirm your appointment.

Appointment Time

To ensure that you receive the full service and to not interrupt the next client we insist that you arrive on time. If you are late we may need to reschedule your appointment as we may not have time for your treatment and the next client.  In which case you will need to make another booking. Late arrivals will be considered a no show and the deposit may be withheld.  Please arrive 15 mins prior to your scheduled time to complete the paperwork, consent form and read through our treatment information prior to your treatment.

Privacy Policy

Beautiful Body Clinics monitors the privacy and confidentiality of personal information and ensures compliance with all relevant legislative requirements. We maintain the privacy and security of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998.